Monday, September 3, 2012

Baby's In the Rain

Hello, dear friends!  I'm still trying to get the hang of blogging and am going to try to do better.  I am so excited to share pictures my sweet neighbor took of Mags.  We started the morning with overcast skies and sure enough, the rain began to fall during our photo shoot.  I love these pictures of her in the rain.  Her face shows the childlike amazement she was feeling with this water falling from the sky!

Maggie also had fun attempted to climb a tree out in front of our house.  My student, Joe, climbs trees every day that he is here.  I guess she wanted to be like Joe!

We also took a family photo!  Everyone was smiling- even Dakota, our white German Shepherd!
Later in the day, we went to the park and got a few cute shots, despite Maggie being hot and cranky!


All in all, it was a fun day of photography!  Our neighbor is even going to use her pictures in a portfolio she is building to use to get some side work!  I hope our darling little girl helps her land some gigs!





No comments:

Post a Comment