Sunday, September 9, 2012

What a deal- get set for the Season!


 My friend, Riki, over at Crazy for a Deal posted two deals on tickets to the Radio City Rockettes Christmas Show at the Opry House in Nashville this winter.  I am so excited about this- I want to take Mark, Maggie, and one of my best friends to the show!  Mark has never seen it, and I know Maggie would love all the music, dancing, and colorful costumes.  Hoping to take her on her birthday (December 4) as an extra birthday/Christmas treat!

I have seen the show twice.  It's a little different each year, though some components are the same and are traditional numbers.  The living nativity at the end is chilling and spectacular.  I'm so excited just thinking about.  I've loved the Rockettes since I was a little girl watching them on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.  My dream is to visit New York City at Christmas time to see them live there!

So, do you want to check out the deal?! Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular at the Opry

Leave a comment below if you are planning to go or if you have ever been/any memories you have of the Rockettes!


No comments:

Post a Comment