Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Chores (and Fun!)

 
Here's another little jewel from Household Management 101- a Fall cleaning checklist!  Just wanted to post it here for my readers!  Nice to have reminders of the deep cleaning stuff that needs to be done.  I want my house to be nice and clean before I put out Fall decor. 

Speaking of Fall decor, does anyone get as excited as I do about seeing pumpkins and mums in the stores?  I'm so excited!  I'm giving myself permission to get them on October 1.  Any sooner is just too early for me. (I'm less likely to kill the mum if I don't get it as early!)  And it just doesn't seem fitting to own a pumpkin till October!

I'm so excited about taking the kids to a pumpkin patch, too!  There is so much fun to be had in the Fall.  Need to make our Fall bucket list.  That can be one of the things my hubby and I do when he returns from his long business trip on Sunday. 

What are your Fall plans?  Let me know in the comments or on Facebook!  Enjoy the beauty of this season!


3 comments:

  1. "It just ain't fittin', Mistah Rhett." -That's what you made me think of.

    I am excited to have a house to decorate again. And I'm really looking forward to football games, the pumpkin patch, carving punkins, roasting seeds, making apple goodies, maybe going camping (I hope- Hannah will love it this year). I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! You make me laugh, Beck! Sounds like fun stuff to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ Fall too! I hope to find a pumpkin patch to go to with Mary for pictures. Maybe I'll even buy one this year. We've already been enjoying football games and cooler weather. We don't have a lot of areas in the house to decorate (no mantel). And we are going to work on gifts for Christmas over our Fall break. Next year we'll have more fun and more planned.

    ReplyDelete