Monday, October 1, 2012

Be Prepared

Santa Stash- Christmas '11

Here's another cool Christmas Planning Form from Household Management 101.  This one is a Christmas Gift List that includes additional information about the recipient and gift (such as cost, purchased, wrapped, and notes- a good place to jot down where you hid your gift!).  I'm ready to start filling mine in and figuring out the rest of what I want to buy/make!  I've done a good deal of shopping already!  (Girl Scout Motto- "Be Prepared").

Have you started shopping yet?  I have found some cute stuff and amazing deals for my nieces and nephews and of course, Maggie, too! (Our famlies stopped doing gifts for the adults several years ago.  The Holladays decided we were just exchanging 20 dollar bills and it was a tad ridiculous!  We do family service projects now instead!)

Happy Christmas Planning!  I think it's time to make my Christmas Planning Binder!




No comments:

Post a Comment