Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Today I'm thinking about things I am thankful for. . .first of all I am so thankful for my sweet little family.  My hubby is incredibly supportive of me, he is very wise, and he is a such a hard worker.  My little Maggie is so smiley and happy and is all around a good baby.  I am so blessed to have them in my life.

I am also thankful for a wonderful church family.  We are in the midst of our first VBS at The Church at Station Hill and it is so awesome to see everyone come together to give the children a great week and to ultimately help them come to know Jesus as Lord and Savior.

There are so many other things I am thankful for. . .two great extended families, awesome friends, a nice place to call home, a reliable car, and much more!  What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for a smooth and safe delivery of my sweet baby girl! I am thankful for my wonderful job and the roof over my head and the people renting our home. I am thankful for my family and friends and the blessings that they are in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete